Serco EAP – LifeWorks by Morneau Shepell
Your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is designed to provide confidential support for everyday challenges or more serious problems, and it’s available around the clock — anytime you need it. LifeWorks by Morneau Shepell is a confidential employee assistance program (EAP) and an exciting and innovative well-being solution that employees everywhere love to use, and it’s now live for all Serco employees and their families! LifeWorks is available at no cost to employees and can support your physical, emotional, financial and social wellbeing.
- Consult clinically-verified well-being resources and information conveniently online
- Speak to a professional advisor, any time, 24/7, about any issue, either at work or in your personal life
- Connect with a counselor if you have a problem that’s bigger than you, or to other specialists such as financial and legal professionals
- Make your money go further with exclusive offers and discounts
To take access resources through the Employee Assistance Program, employees and their families can contact LifeWorks by Morneau Shepell by visiting online at www.login.lifeworks.com. Toll-free number is available at Our Wold Portal
Register your account:
- Visit login.lifeworks.com/signup by browser or download the app from the App Store or Google Play (search for ‘LifeWorks’) then click ‘Sign up’.
- Your invitation code is the characters sna followed by a hyphen followed by your Serco employee ID number, for example: sna-80099999.