Financial wellness is the ability to manage short-term finances while also saving for long-term goals. Stress tied to financial concerns can impact other areas of our wellbeing including our physical and emotional health.
Resources for employees:
Prudential: Take Prudential’s financial wellness, tap into a wealth of financial resources and select the goals you have for your financial wellness. Recorded webinars, tools and more are available to all Serco employees. https://www.prudential.com/financial-wellness/serco
Vault: Student Loan Program
Serco is proud to offer Vault through Prudential. Get help with your student loans through Prudential’s new Student Loan Assistance feature:
- Help lower your monthly payments
- Help pay off your loans faster
- Get support from live one-on-one advisors
To access this resource visit Prudential’s website.
Voya: Take advantage of Voya’s financial tools and education resources to help manage your retirement and more. https://www.voya.com/
LifeWorks for Serco: Serco employees and their families have access to a financial assessment along with toolkits and articles on budgeting, debt, savings, identity theft and more.
- Financial Toolkit: https://serco-inc.lifeworks.com/life/employee-assistance/articles/toolkits/financial-well-being-toolkit
- Identify Theft Toolkit: https://serco-inc.lifeworks.com/life/employee-assistance/articles/toolkits/identity-theft-toolkit
- Medicare Toolkit: https://serco-inc.lifeworks.com/life/employee-assistance/articles/toolkits/medicare-toolkit
- Perks Savings: Save on purchases or receive cashback. https://serco-inc.lifeworks.com/perks-home-page
To access LifeWorks resources, follow the steps below.
- Visit http://login.lifeworks.com/signup by browser or download the app from the App Store or Google Play (search for ‘LifeWorks’) then click ‘Sign up.’
- Your invitation code is the characters ‘sna-‘ followed by your Serco employee ID number, for example: sna-80099999.